Friday, May 2, 2008

Boo I ain't doing this ish for nothing.

I'm going back to West End for the weekend to celebrate Katie and Jeff; to hang out with Mama Syb and Daddy Nelson and to drive to a party with Laura Williams, my sweet cousin/friend or criend as it's more commonly called. I'm thinking about how to best use my time quite honestly this morning and Thinking Digitally is probably not it. I'm just trying to get more used to it.

I plan on taking no work home with me!!! I will probably see Sawyer and Lily at some point. I adore their little family. Sawyer is a nine year old man and Lily is my sugar who wears formal "flowergirl dresses from Bride's Ect." any time there is a special occasion or just church. I love them both and want to clone them for my own one day soon. (Is that wierd?) It's just a symbol of affection and respect for their family of course. I love Sawyer because he's matter of fact. Like for instance:
Me driving him sitting in the back with his seat belt on:"I jumped into the Haw River at midnight one night with a bunch of my friends."
Sawyer: "What?? That's crazy. Were their boys there?"
Me: "Well yes. Just some of my friends."
Sawyer: "Eveybody better hope I don't see the boys that made you do that. I'll fight them."
Me: "Well I chose to jump; they didn't make me honey."
Sawyer: "I can't believe they did that. They should have protected you better. If I'd a been there, their ain't no way you would have been getting in any tree and jumping."
Me: "Thanks Buddy. That makes me feel good" I kind of wanted to say, "Yes sir, I'll never do that again I promise".

We celebrated my Ashley Harton last night with the all star cast of Kate, Jeanette, Ashley, Erin Coomer, Me and Erin Coltrane. I love them and the night was maybe a favorite of mine for the entire semester. Cooms provided the entertainment with stories from her youth and her soft ball team; her high school life and her freshmen year in Alpha Chi and the middle of the road. Ask her about it sometime... We sat next to the Wes, Tyler and the other players I can't name at Wine Bar. A picture was taken of me, J and Kate that zoomed in to Tyler, the unsuspecting victim! Bobby sent them a "Go Kansas" message that I didn't relay at all. I love Ashley and in fact I love Chapel Hill today. Holla Back.

Speaking of Hollering back, I've recently been morphing into Ghetto Fabolousness at every turn. In my dream last night Bobby and I sang "I'm Real" by J Lo and Ja Rule to each other while riding in a stretch escalade (a not so distant memory) with a bunch of people. Then I commented, "This song always makes me cry." and Bobby started also crying then Ashley Harton looked at him and started to tear up. And the beat played on.
And on and on and on...

No comments: